“You can never get complacent because a loss is always around the corner. It’s in any game that you’re in – a business, game, or whatever – you can’t get complacent.” ~ Venus Williams Nothing Fails Like Success by Ria Story It’s one of the greatest dangers success in life brings – complacency. Why? Because […]
2 Types of Competitors: 1) Those with similar products who want to steal your customers. Most leaders take a proactive stance when dealing with these competitors. Most leaders are constantly trying to provide a better product or a better service. They are trying to win. 2) Those who need more or better team members who […]
High Impact Delegation Delegate results not methods. “The more decisions a leader makes, the further he or she is away from leading a high performance team. Make too many command decisions and you’ll doom yourself and your team to mediocrity.” ~ Mark Miller Delegation 101: Delegating what to do, makes you responsible. Delegating what to […]
- The Challenge of Attracting and Retaining Top Talent
- BEWARE of THIS Danger that Comes with Success
- Excessive Employee Turnover Simply Means the Competition is Winning.
- Unleash Your Team’s Potential using the 5 Levels of High Impact Delegation
- Two things that reveal if you’re working WITH a leader or FOR a manager