Mack often speaks with his wife Ria for a more dynamic presentation! Ask about having them both speak at your event!
Why book Mack?
- More than just an entertaining keynote speaker – Mack works with you to make your event a success! He will schedule a conference call before your event to learn about your goals for the event and how he can support you in reaching those goals. Each presentation is customized to the event and audience.
- Mack is happy to interact with your audience – Before and after his presentation or throughout your event (details must be discussed and finalized during the proposal process).
- Inspirational Story – With a humorous, authentic, and down to earth style, Mack shares his experiences in transforming his life, rising from the front lines through 14 promotions, and learning to develop himself and others personally and professionally. He shares the leadership lessons he has successfully applied in his life while motivating and inspiring others to take action.
- Certified Leadership Speaker and Trainer – Mack also offers workshops and training sessions customized for your organization, team, or event. Workbooks are available for workshops and training seminars (on request).
- Published Authors – With 11 books available on leadership, change, transformation, communication, and personal/professional success.
- Professional & Experienced – Mack is a certified speaker and trainer with experience speaking to all sizes of groups, large or small. He quickly connects to the audience to motivate, inspire, and empower them. Mack has shared the stage with and been mentored by motivational speaker Les Brown. He has been mentored by John C. Maxwell and worked with him as part of the Cultural Transformation Initiative in Guatemala.