Get certified to teach Blue-Collar Leadership®!
An independent certification on any one of Mack’s books will grant you a license to teach, train, or speak within your organization or externally. A certification will:
- Allow you to conduct unlimited training within your organization
- Increase your influence within your organization
- Strengthen your resume
- Make you more promotable
- Identify you as a game changer
- Increase your value to current and future employers
- Create an additional potential revenue stream as a speaker/trainer
- Lifetime license to independently speak and teach on the book
- Access to a one hour video explaining the contents of the eTraining Kit and how to deliver Mack’s content while making it your own
- Facilitator and Participant Training Guides (electronic)
- Facilitator Guide (electronic) for conducting book study
- Retain 100% of fees earned
Get the details and fine print:
The license/certification is per book (the content contained within it along with the associated training materials found in the eTrainingKit) per person.
To license/certify someone for a lifetime in the Blue-Collar Leadership®: Leading from the Front Lines book (content), a one-time $1,000 license fee is required. Or, to license/certify, three people at the same organization on the same content a $3,000 fee is required.
- The person who signs the license agreement receives the lifetime rights to teach, train, and speak on the content within the book and to use all of the materials in the associated eTrainingKit that comes with the license in an editable and downloadable electronic format.
- They can use the book and/or related materials for unlimited training within any organization in any location for life with no additional fees.
- They can speak/train as a speaker/consultant externally for a fee that they set while retaining 100% of those fees.
Note: If a person is licensed for one book but they want to teach, train, speak on a different book and it’s associated content/materials, that will require signing a separate agreement along with paying an additional $1,000 per book/content/materials.