10 Foundational Elements of Intentional Transformation
It is possible at any moment in time to push the reset button, to embrace a different way of being, and experience dramatic change.” ~ Bob Chapman
10 Foundational Elements of Intentional Transformation is a “how-to” road-map. Transformation doesn’t just happen. We must make it happen. The principles I share throughout this book are principles I have personally applied to transform myself. After achieving success, I reflected on “how” it happened. The answers I discovered are what you will find on these pages.
In 10 Foundational Elements of Intentional Transformation, I will walk you through the following foundational layers and teach you how they build upon each other as you lead yourself through personal transformation:
- Thought is the foundation of Choice.
- Choice is the foundation of Vision.
- Vision is the foundation of Hope.
- Hope is the foundation of Sacrifice.
- Sacrifice is the foundation of Discipline.
- Discipline is the foundation of Growth.
- Growth is the foundation of Change.
- Change is the foundation of Success.
- Success is the foundation of Significance.
- Significance is the foundation of Legacy.
This is a quick and easy read consisting of 10 sections, 3 chapters each, with 3 pages per chapter. In the first two chapters of each section, I teach the underlying principles of the foundational layer. In the third chapter of each section, I share my personal stories of transformation to show how I actually applied the principles in my life.
NOTE: This book is similar to my book titled PHOENIX. PHOENIX was co-authored and has military stories provided by Bren Briggs to support my foundational elements of transformation. In 10 Foundational Elements of Intentional Transformation, I have taken out the military stories and added my own personal stories of transformation.
$17.99 In stock